If its a one mile walk or the whole 26 miles going along the shore of Lake Geneva is the raison d’etre for visiting Lake Geneva, or it should be. Hiking, biking, kayaking, paddle boarding, silent sports make everyone happy. They bring “Joy”!
There is nothing quite like a quiet night on the lake in Wisconsin. The sun has set, and the water is calm and still. The only sound is the occasional lapping of waves against the shore. The stars are out in full force, and the moon casts a silvery glow over the water. It is a time to relax and reflect, to enjoy the peace and quiet of nature. There is no better place to be than on a quiet night on the lake in Wisconsin.
Quiet the mind and you experience:
- The smell of fresh air and pine trees.
- The sound of crickets chirping and frogs croaking.
- The sight of fireflies flitting about in the darkness.
- The feeling of the cool breeze on your skin.
- The taste of a cold drink on a hot summer night.